fahmiff

500 Internal Server Error when trying to open ''test.php''

4 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, 

im really novice about windows ids, so i have follow every single part of the tutorial "Installing an Apache2 Web Server logging events to a MySQL Database" by Morpheus. but when i get to the part Testing Apache2, and the PHP installation, i got the 500 internal server error when trying to open 'http://winids/test.php' on my web browser. 

what should i do to resolve the problem?

Thank you everyone and have a nice day.

Make sure you have ran the modder.vbs file as Administrator and allowed it to reboot on its own.

Make sure the test.php file has been copied to the d:\winids\apache24\htdocs\base folder.

Make sure you can ping winids:

2019-02-27_11-51-51.jpg

Make sure all the required Microsoft Visual C++ packages have been installed:

2019-02-27_10-03-17.jpg

If all the above is correct then please attach the php.ini file and the httpd.conf file.

fahmiff likes this

On 2/27/2019 at 4:39 AM, fahmiff said:

Thank you for your reply. i'm already resolve the problem. Thank you very much.and please help guide me for the future. 

The user has apparently fixed the issue without posting the root cause of the issue.

fahmiff likes this

2 hours ago, Morpheus said:

The user has apparently fixed the issue without posting the root cause of the issue.

Sorry, the problem is cause i dont install all the required microsoft visual c++ on my computer. Once again thank you so much sir morpheus.