Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kit

How to run the The Windows Intrusion Detection System

4 posts in this topic

Hi ,First I wan to ask what command can run this program? Then, after I installed the system, i don't why the vpn cannot connect the remote desktop, is it related the system?

Untitled2.png

The above looks normal. If you open the command window in the task bar it should say waiting for data. if you see packets being displayed in the command window than there is a problem. Those packets should be registering in the security console.

If you are not seeing any packets in the command window than there is nothing triggering events. There could be several reasons why; not on the same subnet, plugged into a switch and switches must have port mirroring set to the security consoles ip.

kit likes this

well, I want to ask, when i  installed the system and reboot the computer just " shutdown /r /t 10 ", after that i can't connect the remote desktop view the vpn, is it related the system? but anyway thank you for you answer.

No there is nothing related to the installation of The Windows Intrusion Detection System that would prevent any Windows logon problems.