Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Konoki5k

PHP Fails Http Error 500.19

5 posts in this topic

After making the edits and checking them three times. I'm looking for a little help.

When I run the php test I get : http error 500.19 0x80070021

module: iis web core

notification beginrequest

config error: This configuration section cannot b e used at this path. this happens when the section is locked at a parent level. locking is either by default  (overrideModeDefault=Deny"), or set explicitly by a location tag with overridemode="deny" or the legacy allowOverride="false"

config file: \\?d:\winids\inetpub\wwwroot.base\web.config

config source

8: </defaultDocument>

9: <handlers>

10:         <remove name="PHP" />

Is this a Fresh install of the OS?

Was the modder.vbs file ran?

Was the modder.vbs allowed to reboot the OS on its own?

Was the original path followed or was it changed?

Did you follow the tutorial to manually install PHP or did you use the Web Installer to install PHP?

not a fresh install of the os, didn't see modder.vbs file instructions. it should have been run by the person who originally started the install but i will run it now and try again. Using original paths from the instructions, followed tutorial. Im picking this up where an associate left off. ran modder.vbs and let it restart on its own. Still getting the same error.

My associate Scowles was working on this but has since moved to Alaska. I know hes been at it for quite a while and I was wondering does this install & run better under Linux ? Cause im thiking I might have to start from fresh.

I appears to be a problem with pre existing software that may be still installed, or possibly installed but removed. If this is system that is unknown to you then a fresh install of one of the support OS's will need to be done, and then restart the tutorial.