About This File
This is the latest Windows Intrusion Detection System 64bit Core Software Support Pack, and is required for all the 64bit Windows Intrusion Detection Systems (WinIDS) installs. Using any other version of the core support files will, or most likely will cause the install to fail.
Only update the core support files after the Windows Intrusion Detection System (WinIDS) has been fully installed and tested.
The Windows Intrusion Detection System (WinIDS) Core Software Support Pack has been password protected.
Wrapper Password: w1nsn03t.c0m
After you have downloaded the Windows Intrusion Detection System (WinIDS) Core Software Support Pack and before you attempt to install it, you should make sure that it is intact and has not been tampered with. Use the SHA-1 Checksums below to verify the integrity.
SHA-1 Hash value: 2A616A19FC31A1F0F9BC22342A9B7785F36BCF25
What's New in Version 09.03.2018
Updates to core software:
- aDODB has been updated from 5.20.12 to 5.20.13
- PostgreSQL has been updated from 10.4-1 to 10.5.1
- MySQL has been updated from 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206
- Apache2 has been updated from 2.4.33 to 2.4.34
- PHP has been updated from 5.6.35 to 5.6.36
Recompiled Barnyard2 for the new database versions above...