About This File
This is the latest Windows Intrusion Detection System 64bit Core Software Support Pack, and is required for all the 64bit Windows Intrusion Detection Systems (WinIDS) installs. Using any other version of the core support files will, or most likely will cause the install to fail.
Only update the core support files after the Windows Intrusion Detection System (WinIDS) has been fully installed and tested.
The Windows Intrusion Detection System (WinIDS) Core Software Support Pack has been password protected.
Wrapper Password: w1nsn03t.c0m
After you have downloaded the Windows Intrusion Detection System (WinIDS) Core Software Support Pack and before you attempt to install it, you should make sure that it is intact and has not been tampered with. Use the SHA-1 Checksums below to verify the integrity.
SHA-1 Hash value: CF3AF303A7AF52A1A5DA38F88419B5D6A3BFC495
What's New in Version 5.11.2019
Updates to core software:
- PHP has been updated from 5.6.39 to 5.6.40
- MySQL has been updated from 8.0.15 to 8.0.16
- PostgreSQL has been updated from 10.7 to 10.8
- Npcap Packet Capturing Library has been updated from .993 to .995
- Barnyard2 is now compiled for 64bit architecture
Recompiled Barnyard2 for the new database versions above...