Snort 188.8.131.52 has been released.
The release notes for the newest version are below:
- Snort now supports reload on snort rules update.
- Addition of a scenario to add a packet to blacklist verdict to ensure the new session will be allowed.
- Handled a new pre-processor alert in case of the improper end of t HTTP header.
- Modified the calculation of file hash for FTP/HTTP with offset values.
- Fixed portal authentication connection stuck in half closed state.
- Updated UDP global timeout for a non-standard port.